When We Grow…This Is What We Can Do” is an educational documentary concerning the facts about cannabis. In this feature length documentary we explore everything there is, from industrial hemp to medicinal cannabis use, from the origins of cannabis prohibition to the legality of growing equipment.
A film by Seth Finegold and presented by Luke Bailey.
Featuring Interviews with:
Professor David Nutt (Head of the Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs)
Mr Peter Reynolds (Head of CLEAR UK, formerly the Legalize Cannabis Alliance)
Ms Sarah Martin (Medicinal cannabis patient)
- Banks, Cannabis and Colonisation (mildgreens.blogspot.com)
- Cannabis Strains Helping with bearing the Pain (pasadenamarijuanaevaluations.com)
- What If Cannabis Cured Cancer – Documentary (misebogland.wordpress.com)
- Vikings Grew Cannabis, Findings Reveal (disinfo.com)
- United Patients Group Announces Rebrand Of Hemp Oil Wellness Products (prweb.com)